UPPER Warranty Policy
UPPER has a 30-day limited warranty. We stand behind all our products and are proud to say that we have a very low defect/return rate. We hope you are as happy with our bags as we are.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship on items purchased through upperbags.com from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Our warranty policy is valid for the original purchaser only and you must have proof of your online purchase. If you bought it from one of our authorized retailers, they will be happy to help you fix the issue.
Covered under warranty- Manufacturer’s Defect:
- Broken zippers, zippers that will not open or close properly
- Unsewn seams, which should be noticed immediately upon receiving your bag
- Sliders on the strap not functioning
Not covered under warranty- Wear and Tear (includes but is not limited to):
- Scratches/tearing of outside of the bag or faux leather trim from dragging, rubbing, or normal everyday use
- Tearing of interior lining (mesh, fabric) from normal everyday use
- Loose threads from normal everyday use
- Spills, dirty spots and splotches
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Excessive zipper wear
- Self- or third-party repairs or alterations